[NFBF-L] Our White Cane Day/MTB month/Blind Americans Equality Day coverage from WESH 2 news

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 19:52:24 UTC 2019

Patricia,

You may have figured this out already.  I'm a little behind on my emails.
It can be accessed.  It does not work if you click on the link.  You have to
copy and paste both lines of the address to the address bar and then press
enter.  Sometimes when an address is on two lines, the link may not work.

Annely