[NFBF-L] Make websites accessible! Do I have a witness here?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:31:54 UTC 2019

Sherri, you and me both.  Joanne, what good is the following statement?: If
a website is not accessible, go to another?  I'm sorry, but NFB is right
when they sue.  On a personal note, I went to school for one year with
Guillermo Robles.  He was well within hisright to sue.  And when blind
people don't stand up and fight and make website owners have their websites
accessible, we, the blind, have ourselves to blame!  Structured
negotiations may only take you so far, but if you aren't willing to fight,
get out of the way!  You need to fight!
..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The
Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the  labrador retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..