[NFBF-L] Save the Date Diversity Committee

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 19:10:50 UTC 2020

Hello Friends, I  hope that you are well and having a good weekend. We invite you to please save the date of Wednesday, August 5,2020 for our Diversity Committee meeting. We will have Mr. Shawn Callaway Co Chair of the National Diversity Committee as our guest. He is also Chairman of Black Leaders in Action Committee. The Zoom information will be sent soon. We hope that you will join us. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF