[NFBF-L] Sunrise and Shine, Thursday August 6th - Learn about Newsline and Lions...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Wed Aug 5 20:16:23 UTC 2020

Hi Judy,
Everything up here in Duval county is going well, we barely even noticed that there was a storm out in the Atlantic, LOL. Hope our luck holds out for the rest of hurricane season the same as it has so far.
Wanted to send you a note to say that I hope the appointment goes well tomorrow, and let you know that we will miss you.
Hope to talk soon,

Russ Davis,
Ph. (904) 993  8433