[NFBF-L] Press Release - FCB _003_.pdf

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 8 23:06:30 UTC 2020

This is correct Sherry, and I totally agree.

This would have been a good opportunity for everyone to work  together, but
unfortunately not everyone saw it that way.  Never the less, by 2022,
everyone who is print impaired in the state of Florida will have the right
and choice to vote by mail safely and in private in their homes just as the
general public.

YAY!!