[NFBF-L] Blind Parents Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 11:33:28 UTC 2020

Hello

I pray this finds you all well. Please join us for our Nfb or Florida blind parents meeting scheduled for this evening at 9 PM. We will meet via conference call. The Colin information is:
Phone number: 712-775-7031
Access code: 938047311

As many of you know, our upcoming state convention will take place in early October. Please join the call, so that we can plan for our annual blind parents connect meeting. I hope to have you on the call this evening and looking forward to some great discussion and ideas for our upcoming state convention.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Please continue to stay healthy and safe.

Thank you
Nicole

Board Member
NFB of Palm Beach