[NFBF-L] Reminder, Tech Time tomorrow

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 14:44:36 UTC 2020

This call is usually very interesting.  Just sharing in case any want to
participate.

Sherri

For those that do not know, Tech Time happens once a month.  The focus is

the use of smart phones by the visually impaired, but we are open to other
technology related topics if there is interest.  Orbit Research, a
manufacturer of affordable Braille displays has recently come out with new
products such as the Orbit Writer which allows one to type in Braille on a
smart phone or computer.  During the next Tech Time, Orbit Research will
call in to give us an overview of their products.
When:
August 12 from 4 PM eastern daylight time to approximately 5:00 Phone
number: 515-604-9767
Access code: 457234 then press Pound If you would like to dial in from
your smart phone, tap on the below link or double-tap if using
VoiceOver/TalkBack:
5156049767,,,457234#
You do not need to register.  If there are any questions, email
rmann at cvicentralflorida.org <mailto:rmann at cvicentralflorida.org>  or call
Ryan Mann on his work phone at
386-253-8879 extension 111.

Sherri Brun

 <mailto:flmom2006 at gmail.com> flmom2006 at gmail.com

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows
that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind
people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what
holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.