[NFBF-L] NFB 411 Legislative Meeting Notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Aug 12 18:53:43 UTC 2020

Greetings Federationists:

The Legislative Committee is having an NFB 411 call on Tuesday, August 18, at 8 p.m. We are meeting to discuss Democracy Live and how to approach our local Supervisors of Elections to procure the software so all of Florida may vote, regardless of disability.

We are pleased to have Lou Ann Blake and Jeff Kalloc from our National Office join us for this call. We encourage our members to attend.

Please see the Zoom information below.

Topic: Legislative NFBF 411 Call
Time: Aug 18, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5106101467

Meeting ID: 510 610 1467
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,5106101467# US (New York)
+13017158592,,5106101467# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
       +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
       +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
       +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
       +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
       +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
       +1 346 248 779Merry Schoch is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899