[NFBF-L] FW: Mayfield Minute

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun Aug 30 14:13:21 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I am forwarding this email from one of my State Senators because it has some information regarding the Lost Wages program. This program was created to assist states that apply, for additional unemployment benefits. This may be of interest to those of you who are still receiving unemployment benefits or have had a reduction in hours at work due to the virus.

I have not checked the accessibility of any links in the below message, so be aware they may lead to inaccessible content.

Camille