[NFBF-L] Technology Call reminder Tonight

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 20:49:33 UTC 2020

This is a friendly  reminder that the technology call will be tonight at 8:00 pm.

Please read the Zoom invitation below.

Jorge Hernandez

Monday, 8/31/20 @ 8pm:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/97623392098
One tap mobile
+1 646 876 9923,,97623392098#
Phone: 1 646 876 9923 & enter 97623392098#

Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529
WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG