[NFBF-L] Masks and thermometers

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 21:02:43 UTC 2020

NFB-Branded Masks Available Soon—Preorder Yours Now:
We have ordered a limited number of branded, fabric masks with our logo prominently displayed that will be carried in our Independence Market. The face masks are medium blue with our logo centered in white. The face covering is approximately seven and one-fourth inches by four and three-fourths inches. The inside of the mask is white soft fabric. There are loops that go over the ears. We are taking preorders for masks, which will be available around the beginning of October. The cost will be $4.00 per mask or $10.00 for three masks, plus shipping and handling. Please note that these masks are not eligible for Free Matter shipping so we will be shipping them by UPS ground. To reserve your mask(s), call the Independence Market at 410-659-9314, extension 2216. We will contact you for payment, once the masks arrive at NFB headquarters

Infrared Thermometers Available:
During the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are all more conscious about monitoring our health by checking our body temperature. The Independence Market can help. We currently have a talking infrared thermometer available for ordering. By the end of September, we will also have a talking oral thermometer back in stock. To place an order, please call the Independence Market at 410-659-9314, extension 2216

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida