[NFBF-L] BRAILLE MONITOR Vol 63 No 11 December 2020

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Thu Dec 3 01:23:43 UTC 2020

https://www.nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm20/bm2011/bm2011tc.htm

Contents

Vol. 63, No. 11                        December 2020

Illustration: Celebrating the Life and Work of a Very Special Couple (HTML)
Illustration: Celebrating the Life and Work of a Very Special Couple(MP3)

A Correction for the November Issue (HTML)
A Correction for the November Issue(MP3)
by Gary Wunder

Love, Leadership, and the Truth about Decisions (HTML)
Love, Leadership, and the Truth about Decisions(MP3)
by Mark Riccobono

A Family Commitment (HTML)
A Family Commitment(MP3)
by Marc Maurer

A Day in the Life of the Director of Community Relations of the National Federation of the Blind (HTML)
A Day in the Life of the Director of Community Relations of the National Federation of the Blind(MP3)
by Patricia Maurer

Maurer: Raising the Family and the Bar for the Blind (HTML)
Maurer: Raising the Family and the Bar for the Blind(MP3)
by Dianna Marie and David Patrick Maurer

How I Came to Know the Maurers and the Love of the Federation (HTML)
How I Came to Know the Maurers and the Love of the Federation (MP3)
by Anil Lewis

A Tribute to the Maurers (HTML)
A Tribute to the Maurers(MP3)
by Barbara Loos

Marc Maurer: Our Colleague, Our Leader, and My Life-Long Friend (HTML)
Marc Maurer: Our Colleague, Our Leader, and My Life-Long Friend(MP3)
by James Gashel

Tribute to a Dear Friend (HTML)
Tribute to a Dear Friend(MP3)
by Kevan Worley

The Maurers: Mentors and Friends (HTML)
The Maurers: Mentors and Friends(MP3)
by Scott C. LaBarre

What Marc and Patricia Maurer Have Meant to Us (HTML)
What Marc and Patricia Maurer Have Meant to Us(MP3)
by Pam and Roland Allen

One Doughnut or Two (HTML)
One Doughnut or Two(MP3)
by Jessica Reed

The Man I Feared Might Get Me Jailed Helped Set Me Free (HTML)
The Man I Feared Might Get Me Jailed Helped Set Me Free(MP3)
by Gary Wunder

Braille Monitor from August of 1975 "...The Same as Everyone Else" (HTML)
Braille Monitor from August of 1975 "...The Same as Everyone Else�(MP3)
[Reprinted from the Broadcaster publication of Blue Cross in Indiana]

NFB 2021 Scholarship Program (HTML)
NFB 2021 Scholarship Program(MP3)
by Cayte Mendez

The 2021 Blind Educator of the Year Award (HTML)
The 2021 Blind Educator of the Year Award(MP3)
by Robin House

Leave a Legacy (HTML)
Leave a Legacy(MP3)

The 2021 Dr. Jacob Bolotin Awards (HTML)
The 2021 Dr. Jacob Bolotin Awards(MP3)
by Everette Bacon

The 2021 Distinguished Educator of Blind Students Award (HTML)
The 2021 Distinguished Educator of Blind Students Award(MP3)
by Carla McQuillan

Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship (HTML)
Kenneth Jernigan Convention Scholarship(MP3)
by Tracy Soforenko

AbilityOne and Section 14(c): Dinosaurs of Disability Employment Policy (HTML)
AbilityOne and Section 14(c): Dinosaurs of Disability Employment Policy(MP3)
by Kyle Walls

"I Didn't Feel Like I was Good Enough Because I Couldn't See" Vision and Visions of a Young Artist: A Visit with Rebecca Bruyere (HTML)
�I Didn�t Feel Like I was Good Enough Because I Couldn�t See� Vision and Visions of a Young Artist: A Visit with Rebecca Bruyere(MP3)
by Allan Schneider

NFB and Freedom Scientific Announce the More Than Ever Campaign (HTML)
NFB and Freedom Scientific Announce the More Than Ever Campaign(MP3)

Social Security Facts for 2021 (HTML)
Social Security Facts for 2021(MP3)
by Stephanie Flynt

Deafblind People Are Blind and Belong to the Blind Community, Too! (HTML)
Deafblind People Are Blind and Belong to the Blind Community, Too!(MP3)
by Marsha Drenth

Recipes (HTML)
Recipes(MP3)

Monitor Miniatures (HTML)
Monitor Miniatures(MP3)

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida