[NFBF-L] NFBF Deaf Blind December meeting cancelled

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Tue Dec 8 14:32:39 UTC 2020

Hello NFBF Deaf Blind Division members and supporters,
Our December DB Division meeting is cancelled, and we will tentatively conduct our next division meeting on Sunday afternoon January 10th, 2021 @ 5pm. A meeting notice with access information, date, and time will be subsequently provided to members and NFB internet list.    Please contact me if you have conflicts.
Stay safe and healthy, and enjoy the holidays,
Brian
Brian Edward Norton
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President
NFBF Deaf Blind Division President
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com<mailto:brian.edward.norton at outlook.com>
Apostle Paul:
We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen.
2 Corinthians 4:18