[NFBF-L] FW: BLIND AND BEYOND RADIO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2020

Sherri Brun flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 23:57:58 UTC 2020

This promises to be a very interesting show.  I encourage you to listen.  Thanks.

Sherri

From: Michael Golder <michael at blindandbeyondradioshow.org <mailto:michael at blindandbeyondradioshow.org> >
Date: Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 8:24 PM
Subject: BLIND AND BEYOND RADIO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS, SUNDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2020

You are not alone.  Everyone feels some degree of sadness during the holidays.
This year is no exception.  In fact, this year has made everyone reflect on what was, what is
and what will be.

Co-host, Dave Hillebrandt will introduce and interview Chaplain Judy Kahler.  Judy is an
experienced grief counselor.  And, she has been going through a very sad time in her life.
So, she knows what it is like to be alone and sad during the holidays.

Our second guest caller, Peter Kucheryavyy, will share his amazing life story, from his youth in Russia
to making a new life in the United States.  Despite losing his sight at the age of eight, Peter never
gave up his dream of becoming a success.

We invite you to call in and participate.
Join us, this Sunday evening, at 7pm Eastern Time.
Sunday, December 20th.
Alexa, play WOKB1680 AM at 7 pm EST!

Kind Regards.

Michael Golder, Host

Lynne Golder, Co-host; Executive Producer

Blind and Beyond Radio Show

Featuring Co-hosts: Sheila Young, Dave Hillebrandt and Gary Sinclair!

407-416-6018

Blind and Beyond Radio Show, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

https://www.facebook.com/www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org/

Showtime: Every Sunday evening from 7pm to 9pm Eastern Time!

Stream show live on Tune-in Radio or just click on Listen Live on our home page at www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org <http://www.blindandbeyondradioshow.org>

And don't forget....you can just tell Alexa to pull up WOKB1680 am or WFTL850 AM for immediate access to the show!!