[NFBF-L] Happy Holidays

Lynn Reynolds lhr1827 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 01:28:21 UTC 2020

Thank you so much Jorge.
I would also like to extend my wishes to everyone in the Florida affiliate family a blessed and wonderful Christmas, a happy holiday and a happy and healthy new year to all. Praying everyone stays strong and positive. Looking forward to seeing everyone virtually and eventually physically in 2021.
Love to all,
Lynn Reynolds

Sent from my iPhone