[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] Happy Holiday

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Dec 25 15:24:23 UTC 2020

I would like to extend my love, appreciation and well wishes for my NFB family! You have made this year tenable, given all of the stresses we've all had to live through. And wishing you all the best for today and going forward!

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone