[NFBF-L] Next Blihnd Parentws Meeting

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 02:34:19 UTC 2020

Good Evening All,

I hope this finds you well.  This is a friendly reminder that the Blind Parents Connect group will be meeting.

We will meet on Tuesday January 14, 2020 at 9pm.  The call in information is:
Phone Number: 7127757031
Access code; 938047311

Please come with ideas as to what topics you would like to discuss during the course of the year.  In addition, bring topics that you may want to see us cover or activities for the Blind Parents Connect group at our annual convention.

I am looking forward to speaking with you all and having an awesome year and convention.

As always, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you
Nicole

Board Member
NFB of Palm Beach