[NFBF-L] Save the date

Miranda Kilby mbkilby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 17:24:06 UTC 2020

Greetings Members and Friends,

Please see an outline of different conference calls that are
throughout the month of March. All of these calls are open to everyone
and we hope you will join us as we share and learn together. Remember
all of these calls are subject to change and all changes will be
posted to the list by the coordinator of the call.

 Groups, Divisions, and Committees for February 2019
March 5 Seniors Concerns Committee at 8 pm
Phone: 712-7757031
Code: 488550
Mobile users: 712-775-7031,488550

March 10 Deaf Blind Division at 7 pm
Phone: 605-313-5111
Code: 305480
Mobile users: 605-313-5111, 305480

The conference calls below operate on the same number:
712.775.7031,
 Code 938047311#
Mobile users: 712-775-7031,938047311
March 4 Diversity and Inclusion committee at 8:30 PM
March 8 NFB411 at TBA
March 9 Diabetes Awareness at 7 pm
March 10 Fundraising Committee at 7 PM
March 10 Blind Parents Initiative at 9 pm
March 16 Communities of Faith at 8:30 pm
March 17 Legislation Committee at 8 pm
March 18 History Project at 8 PM
March 23 Technology Q and A at 8 PM
March 24 Convention Planning at 8 pm
March 26 NFBF Book Club at 8 PM

--
Miranda B. Kilby, Second Vice President National Federation of the
Blind of Florida

President
Tampa Bay Chapter, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
Ph: (352)942-0417
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind.
Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they
want.