[NFBF-L] Council seat vacancy for Individual who is Deaf-Blind

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 15:07:46 UTC 2020

Greetings!

The below is shared at the request of Darlene.

The Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (FCCDHH)  is looking to fill a vacancy for the position of “individual who is Deaf-Blind”.  I hope someone will step in to represent Floridians who are deaf-blind.

The council is valuable for Florida and the role of the council is to listen to the constituents, provide information of resources; and report biennially to the Governor and legislators of the progress of the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deaf-Blind communities.  The council meets quarterly(typically, February, May, August, and November)  at various locations  throughout the state.  Travel accomodations are paid for by the state and reasonable accomodations are provided.  The Florida Department of Health sponsors the council. To learn more about FCCDHH, visit their website at www.fccdhh.org <http://www.fccdhh.org> .

To apply for the position, you will need to complete an application and have two letters of support.  Click the link below:

                https://eogforms.eog.myflorida.com/pages/SeatApplication.aspx

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,

Darlene Laibl-CroweVoice/Text

(386)546-5706

Email:  dlaiblcrowe at att.net <mailto:dlaiblcrowe at att.net>