[NFBF-L] Greater Daytona Beach NFBF March 28th 2020 Houligans meeting cancelled and conference call

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Sun Mar 15 20:14:13 UTC 2020

Good afternoon NFBF GDB members and friends,
I conferred with our officers and board members and we decided to cancel the March 28th chapter meeting at Houligans Speedway Restaurant. Instead we will have a group chapter conference call on that same day March 28th, 2020 @ 1pm. Please call in between 12:55 and 1:05pm at:
The conference call in number is:

(605) 313-5111
Code #: 305480

Please will any officers or board members contact me if you are unable to attend. Also, I am concerned about the health of any of our chapter members. I or another officer may call to inquire if any of you are having any difficulties. I will be available to offer help to any chapter member with health or other concerns, so please contact me at my personal phone number listed below. We must all provide assistance to each other if needed during this time of crisis.
Paul Martinez has agreed to talk with us on that date to inform us of the latest news concerning the NFBF Tampa convention. At that time, we can make further plans on convention attendance and registration.

Peace and love,
Brian Norton
386.871.3359
brian.edward.norton at outlook.com