[NFBF-L] Technology Q&A

Diana Alves de Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:24:48 UTC 2020

Hey Rafael,

Great! I have a question:
How to connect our NFB Braille Monitor and other channels on our ALEXA?

I use my Alexas all the time and would like to be able to connect the NFB to it.

Thanks!

P.S.: The AirPods pro are AWESOME!

Diana Oliveira
NFBF Miami Dade Chapter, secretary of the board
NFBF Legislative Committee, member
NFB Employment Committee, member
NABS, member
(305)988-2713