[NFBF-L] To do when social distancing

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 02:06:16 UTC 2020

Talk to others each day and go through contact list to see who to call.
Do spring cleaning
Read talking books,
Go for a walk,
Walk dog,
Exercise through gym app
Music
I know I left some good ones out shared on the call tonight. Share by replying all.

We will have another call soon just to stay connected with our federation family.

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida