[NFBF-L] How do we stay focused in times of chaos?

Diana Alves de Oliveira dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 15:27:42 UTC 2020

How do you stay focused in times of chaos?

We are bombarded with the worst possible negative news, people dying, and an act that we are not familiar with, being constrained in our homes.  This is sifting the strong from the weak at heart, the positive from the negative, the sensible from the senseless, and giving into Fear instead of  having Faith.

It is a constant concert of division on a Spiritual level, and requires Faith and Unity to get through this, knowing that we are entering a new world and a new future that will never look like our past!

This process also requires us to go inward, and clean our emotions and habits that does not serve us anymore.

One cannot enter a new future with old habits, as you will create your past into your future.

The new future will give you the opportunity to step into your Purpose and fully embody who you really are, which will open you to unlimited possibilites.

Go deep, find your wisdom, clean the garbage, and become whole as this will give you the Inner Strength to step into your Inner Power and survive this on a Mind, Body and Soul level.

#blessings #innerstrength #faith #healing #consciousness

Diana Oliveira
Secretary- Miami-Dade Chapter
305-988-2713
dianaoliveira58 at gmail.com