[NFBF-L] Fwd: Mayfield Minute

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sun May 3 13:31:27 UTC 2020

I am sharing the below message from my state senator because the top part provides information on the phases of re-opening Florida. Also, it contains a little information about unemployment benefits for Floridians.

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter , National Federation of the Blind, FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net

Phone:  321 372 4899

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: