[NFBF-L] Florida Deaf Blind Division conference call and speaker Tuesday May 12 @ 7pm (EST)

Brian Norton brian.edward.norton at outlook.com
Wed May 6 00:41:11 UTC 2020

Hello Florida DB Division members and supporters,
We will hold a Free phone conference call on Tuesday May 12th 2020 at 7pm.
Dial-in number:
 (605) 313-5111
Access code:      305480
Joe and Arlene have graciously arranged an interesting speaker.

He will discuss topics including the "Icanconnect" platform.

Mr. Anindya "Bapin" Bhattacharyya, Coordinator of

National Outreach Technology Development and Training Program &

Florida/Iowa Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Programs

 Helen Keller Nat'l Ctr for Deaf-Blind Youths & Adults
3075 Adeline St., Ste. 290 \ Berkeley, CA 94703

We all have  recently experienced during our quarantine the many problems with isolation and the importance of connection with others.

I hope all of you can attend.
Peace and love,
Brian Norton
NFBF Greater Daytona Beach President