[NFBF-L] [NFBF-Leaders] [nfbfl-faith] Praise Reports

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 9 01:23:37 UTC 2020

Thank you so very much Joyce. She truly needs your prayers for healing. I am so very concerned about my oldest child! Praying that God will keep her safely wrapped in his loving arms and that soon she will be well once more. She had a really rough day today.

Love and blessings to you sweet lady!

Kathy