[NFBF-L] FW: Mayfield Minute

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun May 10 13:36:08 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I am forwarding another email from Senator Mayfield for your information. You may be interested in reading about the update to the website for unemployment or about the education survey for parents, teachers and students. I have not clicked on any links, so I do not know about the accessibility of those links.

Camille