[NFBF-L] Blind Parents Connect

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 23:19:35 UTC 2020

Hello,

I pray this finds you all healthy and safe. I know that we are scheduled to have a blind parents connect meeting this evening at 9 PM. However, I need to cancel our scheduled meeting.

As some of you know, my son Christian had surgery this past Friday. Unfortunately, he is experiencing signs of infection. Therefore, I need to take him to the hospital to be seen.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you need to talk, need ideas or suggestions about anything, please do not hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email off list. I am here to help anyone who has parenting issues or concerns of any type. Thank you for your understanding and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Thank you
Nicole

Coordinator of Blind Parents Connect

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan