[NFBF-L] Fwd: Communities of faith meeting 5/18/20

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon May 18 14:22:29 UTC 2020

Good Morning Everyone,
Please find the Zoom Meeting notice for our Communities of Faith meeting tonight. Our meeting will begin at 830 pm. Peggy Fleischer will be our host tonight. I look forward to seeing and hearing you this evening. Please remember to bring a friend.

Blessings,
Marilyn Baldwin
Co Chairman
Communities of Faith Committee