[NFBF-L] The Left Right Game

danjhicks at yahoo.com danjhicks at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 19:51:35 UTC 2020

I have been listening to podcasts for a few of years. Mostly politics,
music, news, and some NFB stuff. But I started a brand new one called "The
Left Right Game." I am only about an episode and a half into it and all I
can say is that it is amazing.

The audio is immersive, especially through good-quality earphones. I was
listening while going to and from the store (not while crossing streets) and
someone in the podcast opened a door and said something. I immediately
turned and thought, Wait, I don't remember a door there. So, I should
probably recommend that you listen at home o on transit - not walking around
you neighborhood. The stereo imaging is top-notch and it all sounds quiet
real. The actors are also great. Not sure where the plot is going, but I am
hooked, so far.

This is the kind of thing I would like to do as my job.

Jut search your podcast app for "Left Right Game" and give it a try.

It is free and takes no vision at all to enjoy.

Dan Hicks