[NFBF-L] FW: [Missouri-L] Final Reminder Of Tonight's ATI Conference Call

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu May 21 14:04:44 UTC 2020

From: missouri-l at groups.io <missouri-l at groups.io> On Behalf Of Chip Hailey
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2020 9:39 AM
To: ati-mcb at groups.io
Cc: missouri-l at groups.io
Subject: [Missouri-L] Final Reminder Of Tonight's ATI Conference Call

Good morning everyone,

This is the final reminder of tonight's ATI conference call.

Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020

Time: 7:00 PM CST

Call-in Number: 480-297-0773

Access Code: 3453307#

We will have as our very special guest Sharla Glass from En-Vision America.

Sharla Glass has held a wide variety of positions within En-Vision America
for the past 15 years.

She currently serves as the Public Policy and Community Outreach Liaison and
the i.d. Mate Database Manager.

She is the mother of six children ages 17 to 5 and enjoys nature,
photography, Scrabble and baking.

En-Vision America is the maker of the i.d. mate talking barcode scanner for
the blind and ScriptAbility accessible prescription labels.

We invite everyone to call in and participate.

Please feel free to share this announcement with your affiliate members and
other interested parties.

Chip Hailey

ATI president

Jim Murray