[NFBF-L] No Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline - Thursday, October 15th...

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Tue Oct 13 14:13:21 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone!

We will not be holding a Sunrise and Shine call this week, in part due to
the many White Cane Awareness Day events occurring this Thursday, October
15th.

We plan on returning to the airwaves on Thursday, October 22nd at 10:00 a.m.
and will most likely be discussing the many Constitutional amendments
currently up for vote during this year's General Election. Co-Legislative
Director, Camille Tate, as agreed to help guide us through the long list of
proposed amendments.

Please be aware that after our meeting on the 22nd of October, Sunrise and
Shine will be  on holiday for a couple of weeks. If you need to get your
Sunrise and Shine fix before the break, the 22nd will be the day to do it.
See you all next week, and enjoy the celebration of White Cane Awareness Day
this Thursday.

Sincerely,

Russ Davis,

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Coordinator, NFB Newsline of Florida

Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter, NFB of Florida

Ph. 1-844-827-7371, ext. 1

Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

-