[NFBF-L] Canceling Diversity and Communities of Faith Meetings for October

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 02:06:01 UTC 2020

Dear  Colleagues,
With our State Convention and other Meet the Blind Month activities, we will not have the Communities of Faith and Diversity Committee Meetings this month. In November, we will resume our regular meetings as planned. I hope that everyone will attend the State Convention and enjoy your local Chapter gatherings this month. Please remember to get out and vote or vote by mail. If you need assistance before these meetings in November, please feel free to contact me.

Marilyn Baldwin
President Central Florida Chapter
NFBF
(407)810-0554 Cell