[NFBF-L] Apple watch presentation

jason.goldfield at yahoo.com jason.goldfield at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 16:48:35 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon, Friends.

Imagine a wearable device that can measure how far you have walked/ran, how
often you exercised or perhaps a device that can measure your heart rate,
blood oxygen and perform an Electrocardiogram and so much more! This is the
Apple Watch <https://www.apple.com/watch/>  which is available in a variety
of sizes, finishes and colors. Come join the Florida Outreach Center for The
Blind <http://blindfocb.org/>  to hear about this versatile device that can
measure various aspects of your health, run a variety of apps and perform
many other tasks. In addition, a door prize will be given out at the
conclusion of our workshop to one lucky participant!

Join our workshop using the Zoom platform.

When: Thursday, April 15, 2021

Time: 11:00 A.M. (Eastern)

Please Join with the following link:

https://zoom.us/j/5616420005

Or tap on the phone number for One tap mobile:

+13126266799,,#,#

If you are dialing directly call:

+1 312 626 6799

then enter the meeting ID#: 561 642 0005

If the system prompts you to enter a participant code, press the pound key.

We look forward to having you join us for this informative and exciting
event!