[NFBF-L] Fwd: Treasure Coast Chapter Elections

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:41:29 UTC 2021

Congratulations to the new board!

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nicole D Fincham-Shehan via NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 10:53 AM
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nicole D Fincham-Shehan <ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Fwd: Treasure Coast Chapter Elections

From: Treasure Coast Chapter NFB-FL <treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com <mailto:treasurecoastnfb at gmail.com> >
Date: April 12, 2021 at 10:44:09 AM EDT
To: NFB Florida <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfbf-l at nfbnet.org> >
Subject: Treasure Coast Chapter Elections

Good Morning,

I pray this finds you all healthy and safe.

The Treasure Coast Chapter of the NFB of Florida held its election this past Saturday April 10, 2021.  We would like to announce the following officers who were elected:
President: Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Vice President: Rosemary Brunson
Secretary Jessica Chite
Treasure: Joe Chite
Board Member 1: Mary Hannah Morris
Board Member 2: Doreen Franklin
Board Member 3: James P. Shehan

We would like to thank our awesome and amazing immediate past President Tamika Butts.  She is no longer with us, burr will never be forgotten.  We will strive to continue her legacy and grow the Treasure Coast Chapter.

We would also like to thank long time members Ron and Christine Van Gelderen and Donnie Coker for their service to the Treasure Coast Chapter and the NFB of Florida.  Please know that we wish you all the best for your future endeavors and you are always welcome to come back to us.

May god continue to less and keep you all healthy and safe.

Thank you
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
President