[NFBF-L] Fwd: Our First Fundraising Event

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 14:43:03 UTC 2021

Please see the following message from the Central Florida Chapter. Are you looking for a special Mother’s Day Gift? We may be able to help you . Read about our creative gift below for Mother’s Day. This is also a fundraiser for our Chapter. You may contact our Financial Chairman Ms. Tashara Cooper at tkoop35@ gmail.com if you have questions. This would be a wonderful gift to share on Mother’s Day. Thank you for your assistance and support.

Sincerely,
Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl. Chapter