[NFBF-L] Give $20 convention drawing

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 21:06:57 UTC 2021

Give $20 Convention Drawing:
Each year, thousands of Federation members and friends make donations to fund our great programs. Your continued support is needed. When you participate in the Give $20 campaign you will be entered into the Give $20 convention drawing (formerly known as the Kenneth Jernigan convention drawing) AND help our work to change lives for blind people across the country.

How to Contribute and Qualify:
Please note: The drawing is for individuals and is not intended for contributions by divisions, state affiliates, or chapters.

You must specify a fund in order to be entered into the drawing. You can do this by using our Give $20 online donation form or writing in the memo if giving by check. Choose one of the following funds: Kenneth Jernigan Fund, SUN Fund, White Cane Fund, or the tenBroek Fund. Your donation will be counted for the drawing regardless of which fund you designate.

·       Donate online now.

·       Donate via phone by calling our donation line at 410-659-9314, extension 2282.

·       Send a check to Attention: Give20, National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute, 200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230. Be sure to have "Give 20" and the fund you are donating to in the memo.

Thank you for your support

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida