[NFBF-L] Fwd: NFB CFL Fundraiser

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 00:33:03 UTC 2021

Please see the message below about purchasing tickets for the Central Fl. Chapter fundraiser. Again, we thank you in advance for your support. The drawing is scheduled for May 5, 2021, so I would purchase your tickets no later than Tuesday  May 4, 2021. Have a good day. Hope that you will win the drawing.

Marilyn Baldwin
President
Central Fl Chapter
NFBF