[NFBF-L] ***Legislative Alert!!!***

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Apr 23 01:47:15 UTC 2021

HI All:

Thank you to those who have contacted their Florida House and Senate members
regarding HB7041 and SB90. Our final chance to influence the introduction of
this legislation that will negatively impact blind and print disabled
voters! The Senate will be deliberating on SB90 tomorrow. I have attached
the template letter you can use as a member of the National Federation of
the Blind of Florida. All you have to do is put your name and chapter in the
appropriate sections and if you hold any titles in the affiliate, list them
in your signature line.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Together,

Camille

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899