[NFBF-L] Disability Inclusion at the Workplace: Why it Matters? | COMTO National

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Fri Apr 23 21:28:57 UTC 2021

Good afternoon Jody,

Your email caught my attention and so I went to my iPhone and decided to use it to read the article Nicole sent to us all.

I did not have any difficulty in opening the link and reading the article. Not sure what happened for you.

If I can be of any help to you with this issue feel free to reach out to me, glad to help in any way that I can.

Sincerely,

Russ Davis,
Coordinator, NFB Newsline of Florida
Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Florida
ph. 904-993-8433