[NFBF-L] COVID-19 Memorial:

Denise Valkema valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 23:45:29 UTC 2021

COVID-19 Memorial:
The Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) is hosting a memorial to remember and honor the lives lost to COVID-19. On January 19 at 5:30 p.m. eastern, Americans are invited across the country to come together for a national moment of unity and remembrance. As part of the memorial, the National Federation of the Blind has on our building’s rooftop digital sign an image of a lit candle on a black background with the words “In remembrance” above it. We send our love to blind Americans, family, friends, and everyone impacted by COVID-19. Learn more about the memorial at https://bideninaugural.org/covidmemorial/.

Forward Together,
Denise Valkema, President
President at nfbflorida.org
(305)972-8529