[NFBF-L] Reminder Scholarship Program | National Federation of the Blind

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 16:15:45 UTC 2021

Scholarship Program–Deadline Approaching:
The National Federation of the Blind awards more than $120,000 to blind scholars across the country. The application process is open until March 31, and we encourage students to start the process now. Review the scholarship application checklist and the scholarship program FAQs. Share this opportunity that invests in the future of blind people.

https://www.nfb.org/scholarships

Forward together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida