[NFBF-L] One more Representative on board with us! Florida support for ATAA growing!

Russell Davis russell at radiorusty.com
Thu Mar 11 19:09:58 UTC 2021

Good afternoon everyone,

I wanted to alert you all to another Florida cosponsor for HR-431, The
Access Technology Affordability Act, but wanted to wait until I saw it
posted on congress.gov before doing so. I received a note the other day from
the legislative aid for Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy, (District 7),
letting me know that she intended on re-joining our push for ATAA. Today I
checked congress.gov and saw Congresswoman Murphy's name listed. This will
bring Florida's total support to 6 House members. Nationwide, ATAA has a
total of 62 cosponsors, which is truly impressive.

Thanks so much again to all of those working hard this year to advance our
2021 Legislative priorities, we can all take pride in our efforts, (I am
very proud to be part of our team).

Sincerely,

Russ Davis,

Legislative Director, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com