[NFBF-L] Memorial and Visitation for Tamika Butts

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 11:43:07 UTC 2021

Good Morning,

I wanted to share the following with you regarding the memorial service and visitation for President Tamika Butts.

There will be a viewing scheduled for Friday March 19, 2021 from 5pm-7pm.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday March 20, 2021 at 1pm.

All will take place at:
Stone Brothers Funeral Home in the Chapel
317 N. 7th Street
Fort Pierce, Florida 34950

If you would like to send anything to the family, there address is:
Butts Family
1919 49th Street
Fort Pierce, Florida 34947

An update on Tamika’s daddy.  He was admitted on Wednesday March 10th to the hospital.  He has been diagnosed with Covid and not eating.  He is doing better.  At this time, he will be released to come home and placed on hospice care and will be given a feeding tube, as he will not eat.

Please continue to keep the family in your thoughts and prayers, especially Bernard, who is Tamika’s brother.  This is an extremely difficult time for him.  He has a great deal on his plate and I know can use all of our prayers and support during this difficult time.

Should you have questions or need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Blessings and Love,
Nicole

Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
ADA Consultant