[NFBF-L] Last Vote

Z'Leah Liburd nyirah17 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 08:05:37 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,  I hope that everyone is doing well!
A couple weeks ago, I had sent out an email regarding the NFB of South
Carolina's virtual talent show. I just wanted to give everyone a friendly
reminder that today is  the last day to cast your votes. The votes must be
done by 4 pm today, then winners will be announced after  4:00pm this
evening.
This is the link to do any voting if you wish to do so:
www.nfbofsc.org
You just click on the Talent Show Contestants link, scroll through the list
and vote by clicking on the donation link. Also, a reminder that if you do
vote, make sure to put the contestants number in the for or the note part
of your payment so their getting fare votes and they know who to give the
vote to.  Each vote is worth a dollar. For example, if you donate $4 the
contestant would get four votes.
I hope that you would consider supporting and good luck to all participants!