[NFBF-L] NLS eReader Pilot Program

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 23:04:32 UTC 2021

NLS eReader Pilot Program:
The National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS) began a pilot ereader program in four states last September. It is now time for this program to roll out nationwide. If you are interested in getting an NLS eReader, we urge you to call the talking book library in your state, regardless of whether it is part of the pilot program. They should be able to get you a pilot machine or put you on a waiting list. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Flynt atsflynt at nfb.org.

———
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida