[NFBF-L] National Convention Registration:

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 23:11:12 UTC 2021

National Convention Registration:
A number of you have asked about registering members for convention who do not have an email account of their own. We strongly encourage you to not register these members using your email address. This will likely add to or overwrite your contact information in our database. Instead, you can complete an accessible, fillable, PDF registration form on the member’s behalf that may be sent to the national office via email or printed and mailed via US mail. This form will be available on our convention information page at www.nfb.org/convention by the end of March. Those members wishing to make a donation to the NFB to defray convention expenses may include a check when mailing in their registration form. Email and snail mail address information will be included on the registration form.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida