[NFBF-L] Latest Blog Post: “Finding a Therapist Who Moved Beyond My Blindness

DENISE VALKEMA valkemadenise at aol.com
Tue Mar 23 23:21:49 UTC 2021

Latest Blog Post: “Finding a Therapist Who Moved Beyond My Blindness”:
The Voice of the Nation's Blind Blog highlights personal experiences and stories of blind people. In the recent article, Gary Wunder shares his experience needing and finding the assistance of a therapist. Read the blog,"Finding a Therapist Who Moved Beyond My Blindness." If you are interested in sharing a story, please email CommunicationsTeam at nfb.org.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida