[NFBF-L] FW: Sad News

kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 22:32:17 UTC 2021

Hello List:

I write to you today with some sad news. Please see the below message that I
recently sent to our chapter.

Best

Kaye

From: kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com <kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com>
Sent

Good Afternoon all:

It is with great sadness that I write to you today to report the passing of
our long time member, and dear friend, Carol Feazell.

The details are still unknown to me at this time, but I know that during
this time, Carol's family will need our thoughts and prayers.

Carol lived all of her adult life as a Federationist, even raising her
children in the organization. Both she and her late husband Barry served as
the President of our great chapter.

As more details become available, I will provide them.

With Best Wishes

Kaye Baker

President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Greater Jacksonville Chapter