[NFBF-L] Speakers for AAPI Month

Marilyn Baldwin commmdb at aol.com
Sat May 1 22:01:21 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
I am wondering if anyone who is a member of the Asian American Pacific Island Community would be willing to talk with our Diversity Community via Zoom this Wednesday evening? We would love to hear more about your culture and history. If you are interested, and available on May 5, 2021, please let me know. Thank you for your assistance. We want to celebrate AAPI Month and would love to have you as our special guest. More than one speaker is fine. Have a good weekend.

Marilyn Baldwin
Chairman
Diversity Committee
NFBF